Book now for relaxed and enjoyable family and individual portraits at affordable prices
Gift vouchers available - order by 18th December 2018 to receive them in time for Christmas
To book call 07900 982389 or use the 'contact me' form
Studio photography session £150
What you can expect:
- Flexible hours, the studio is available to book 7 days a week 9am-9pm allowing you to fit in with your schedule
- Free on site parking
- Up to 2 hours in the studio, giving you ample time to try different poses and relax into the session
- The first 20 mins we will spend having a coffee and a chat so I can get to know you and the kind of photos you want
- I don't use standard poses, so your photos will capture you and your family's unique personality
- Unlimited photos, so you will have plenty to choose from
- Several props and backgrounds to to add variety to your photos
- Changing area - feel free to bring different outfits
- Bluetooth speaker - bring your own music to make the session more fun and relaxing!
- Option for both colour and black and white versions of your final photos
- Edited photos available within one week for you to view at your leisure at home on your own password protected gallery
- Choose the prints you want from a variety of formats, or order full resolution or web sized digital downloads, with no minimum order and no additional appointments or 'hard sell'
- Digital downloads and prints start from as little as £2 each plus p&p where applicable
"We chose Roz to do our family photo shoot after seeing examples of her work. Our expectations were high and I am delighted that Roz exceeded them.
"Rosalind is not only a talented photographer, she is also great with people - putting them at their ease, and delivering remarkable results with surprising speed and efficiency. She is refreshingly free of 'artistic temperament' yet, as her portfolio will show, she has an eye for great composition married with a high level of technical ability.